Little Cottage Link Party #10
Welcome to the Little Cottage Link Party # 10. I hope everyone is having a great mid summer. Today I’ll be traveling with my daughter to see another college. Last week there were some great posts. For features, I chose the three most popular, and a personal pick.
Jennifer Wise, from Life Tales Books has graciously allowed me to take over her beloved Heart & Soul Link Up. The party will be open from 9:00 am (EST) on Mondays until 9:00 am (EST) on Wednesdays.
My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
The first feature was the runaway winner this week. I think everyone can relate to the desire for a blessed blog.
The second feature was one of my favorites. I have a soft spot for vintage textiles.
The next feature inspired me to start looking at upholstery material for an upcoming project. It looks like Plan C turned out pretty good.
My personal pick was a coastal craft. I’ve been stuck in coastal craft mode for a few weeks now, so I couldn’t resist a post about things you can make with seashells.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.
On with the party! Link away. If you want to pin a particular post, pin it from its original source-not from this site.