Welcome to the 11th Little Cottage Link Party! I’m in Montgomery, Alabama, this week, at a softball tournament (of course). I hope everyone had a great week.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
I LOVED how Lisa stenciled a Dollar Tree Towel To coordinate with her Better Homes Cookbook. Things don’t have to be difficult to be amazing-you just need a good idea.
Amykins’ house is full of fun, color, and poetry. I love her fireplace and family room sofa area.
Paula’s footstool has convenient side handles and a gorgeous walnut finish. It looks like it would stand the test of time as far as sturdiness goes.
Joanne has the best Science activities for kids. I know the girls and I are going to try this one, and probably eat the Oreos afterward. I need the book that goes with the activity, The Moon Seems to Change.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.
On with the party! Link away. If you want to pin a particular post, pin it from its original source-not from this site.