Welcome to the 15th Little Cottage Link Party! I hope everyone had a great week. We dropped our little sunshine off at college on Sunday, August 18th. It’s hard when the chickens leave the nest.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
On with the features from LCLP #14:
The first three features were the most viewed. The first feature is hand-drawn and printable, and includes a maze plus a word search. Love it!
The second feature is a simple thing, but can also be a difficult thing if you’re like me, and you don’t know how to do it.
The 3rd most-viewed feature is from one of my favorite crochet bloggers. Learning to make a simple granny square is on my bucket list! Maybe someday I could learn to make an Afghan square too.
My personal feature pick is adorable and useful. It warms my teacher’s heart, as well as my homeschooling mama’s heart.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.