Welcome to the 16th Little Cottage Link Party! What has everyone been up to this past week? We’ve been going to Dr.’s appointments, registering for fall dance classes, getting haircuts, and etc. Even the dog had his hair trimmed. I guess August is the month to get back on track.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Features From LCLP #15
This week’s features are kind of like a fall preview. We’ve been having cooler than usual weather here in the SC Lowcountry today, and I’m ready for the temperatures to cool down even more. Bring on the fall! ???
Fall is for Food
Fall is for Projects
Fall is for Thrifting
Fall is for Decorating
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.