Welcome to the 17th Little Cottage Link Party! I hope everyone had a terrific weekend. On this Labor Day in the SC Lowcountry, we’re wondering what Hurricane Dorian is going to do. If we have to evacuate, it will be our 3rd evacuation in 5 years. Oh well, I guess that’s the price you pay when you live on the coast! I’ve been busy, in spite of the crazy weather around me. If you get a chance, check out my latest post, Blue Fall Hand Painted Flower Pot.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Features From Last week:
Last week’s most clicked features are filled with variety. Featured posts include early retirement concerns, getting rid of all those printables, decorating a dough bowl for fall, and baking some skinny pumpkin muffins.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.