Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #19 ! I hope everyone had a great week. I spent the last week decorating for fall, and cleaning things up. I revamped my coffee nook, with an It’s All About the Candy Halloween Beverage Station.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
On with the features!
This week I chose to focus on creativity. Bloggers certainly are a creative group! I was looking for features that reflected a different way of looking at fall decor. The first feature is a fall tray. I like the way she used lots of red, but also incorporated traditional elements.
This vivid wreath with blue and orange really caught my eye. Great job, Joy!
The next feature is a gorgeous, yet creepy, Halloween wreath-perfect! Kippi makes amazing wreaths. I noticed there was no orange in this display-she used black and white instead. Love it!
The last feature is creative and adorable. It’s a simple idea, but most of the time (for me) simple ideas are the hardest to come by. I generally tend to overthink things.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.