Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #22! How is your October going so far? It was 95 degrees at my daughter’s softball game at Presbyterian College yesterday. That’s okay, I’m still painting pumpkins and pretending that fall is actually here. Read Zany Witch Painted Pumpkin, if you have the time.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
On with the features!
In my first feature, Julie listed so many good gift ideas-and not just for anniversaries! Her suggestions can be adapted to all occasions. My favorite was a gift box from a US company that sends greetings spelled out in chocolate with a photograph.
Lisa’s tutorial on velvet pumpkins is nice and easy. You’ll be surprised to see what she used as her base; I was.
The next post featured a bun recipe from Jane Austen’s time. I can’t resist bloggers that combine good literature with food or DIYs.
My last feature is a gorgeous tablescape that boasts of silhouetted witches and great purple accents.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.