Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #23! Fall has finally made it to the South Carolina Lowcountry! I took a walk at 3 o’clock on Sunday without dying from the heat and humidity. We finally cleaned and decorated the outside of the house for the autumn season. Read It’s Finally Fall at Our Little Cottage to see what we did.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
On with the features!
Sylvia made the cutest Nightmare Before Christmas rocks!
I’m a sucker for mummies. I love to see the different ways creative people make mummy snacks and mummy crafts. This resourceful blogger used toilet paper rolls.
When I saw these Mason jar mini pies, I wished I’d thought of the idea myself!
Alexandra’s washcloth features the cutest crochet acorn ever. She also included a free pattern in her post.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.