Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #26! Can you believe its November? I LOVE being part of the blogging world during the Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons! I get to see and try so many great DIY, sewing, recipe, and craft ideas. I cant wait to read your holiday posts! My first Thanksgiving DIY is up. Read Hand Painted Pilgrim Bell Ornament, if you get the chance.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
On with the features!
The first feature is one of the cutest things I’ve seen for Halloween. I do like miniature things.
The next feature is perfect for a quick fall project. I keep saying that I’m going to learn to crochet more than a chain stitch someday. You crochet/knit people inspire me every week with your creativity!
The next feature contains one of my favorite fall creatures-OWLS! I always buy an owl necklace (or two) every fall season.
The last feature looks like a great snack for Halloween, Christmas, and Saint Patrick’s Day. I love how everything in her recipe is green!
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.