Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #28! I hope everyone is doing well. As for me, I’ve been working on Christmas decorations. I’ve been decorating a small tree with a coastal Christmas theme for the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Ideas Blog Hop. Come back on December 6th to see my coastal Christmas tree, and the trees of my fellow bloggers. I also made a Hand Painted Coastal Christmas Cutting Board last week.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
The first feature is a cookie near and dear to my heart. I’ve never tried to make them myself, but plan to try Paula’s recipe this holiday season.
The ceramic Christmas tree in the second feature reminds me of my grandmother, Alma. She took ceramics in the 1970s and had a ceramic lighted Christmas tree that she painted herself. I finally broke down and ordered a gold one from Amazon this year.
The next feature is a Christmas card that is truly made like a work of art. Linda’s attention to detail is amazing!
In my last feature, Anita does things with power tools that only my husband could dream about. I’m kind of scared of power tools that cut, and nail guns.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.