Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #30! How’s your December going so far? Basically, I’ve been working on posts that have to be done (lol). The holidays are so busy. I made Mexican Chocolate Christmas Crisps for the 12 days of Christmas Holiday Ideas Blog Hop, and a Merry Christmas Gingerbread Man Sign for Robin at flusterbuster.com.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
The First Feature is sooo pretty! I think I’m going to make one to impress my children. They are my biggest fans-but also my worst critics.
The second feature is simple and pretty- two of my favorite DIY attributes!
My third feature is from a Canadian blogger whose work I’ve seen at other parties. I’m glad she decided to link up with us. She makes unique items from teal-painted cake pans-love them!
The last feature is a gorgeous, rustic, LARGE wreath. Christina has inspired me to attempt a larger-than-life wreath in the future. The white pom poms and straw balls are so pretty against the grapevine wreath!
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.