Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #32 ! This will be my last party until January 6th. I plan on relaxing with my family for a few weeks, and working on a few Christmas posts that I’ve already planned. This week I wrote a post titled What My Snow Village Means to Me. Read it if you have the time.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
The first feature is so creative! Lisa always finds unique ways to repurpose and reinvent everyday things.
I love the rustic look of Ann’s Christmas trees. She sure is handy with a jigsaw!
I’ve always loved peanut butter buckeyes. These buckeye cookies look like a fun take on a classic recipe.
The last feature includes a fun advent calendar that can be easily made with materials most of us have on hand.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.