Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #35! How has the 2nd half of January been going for everyone? It’s been all about Valentine’s Day on my blog. Here’s what I posted last week:
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
The first featured blogger had two posts that I really liked, so I’m including both of them.
The next recipe reminds of the Jell-o molds my grandmother used to make.
If you had your home decorated in “Country Style” in the late 80s or early 90s, you definitely have to visit Paula’s blog and read this post.
The vintage makeover on this non vintage end table is pretty dramatic.
Who knew you could print on burlap? What a great idea. I am partial to burlap, and I love the way it smells.
I couldn’t leave out the Valentine’s Heart Wreath that Michelle made from Dollar Tree items.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.