Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #40 ! I hope everyone had a great week. It finally stopped raining here in coastal South Carolina. The high was in the 60s today and the sun was shining gorgeously. Here’s what I worked on last week:
I made some Lemon Fresh Sugar Cookies for the February Pinterest Challenge, but couldn’t link my post because the theme was DIY/Crafts- not recipes. Oh well, the cookies were great and I published the post separately.
I made a 16” by 31” rustic Hey Spring Sign. Spring debuts on March 19th this year, so it’s right around the corner!
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
Cynthia does some amazing things with spindles. Her spindle carrots for spring are no exception.
The Crafty Gardener made an adorable Fairy House with some paint and flower pots.
Marie showed us how she decorates her beautiful home in winter. I like the rust-colored accents and all the textures.
A Rose Tinted World has a great tutorial for making fabric book marks, chapstick holders (those were my two favorites), and lots of other nice things for Mom this year.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.