Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #43! Well guys, I have a few extra people in my house this week because of the college closings in South Carolina. The link party will be short and sweet, as I’m busy spending this unexpected extra time with the ones I love. I am grateful for the fellowship. Stay safe, and enjoy having extra children and grandchildren in your home! Hopefully, my family and I will spend lots of quality time together in the midst of the coronavirus crisis. Here’s what I did last week:
- Down on the Farm Hand Painted Easter Eggs
- Seersucker and Pink Depression Glass Easter Vignette
- Just Us Chickens Spring Tablescape
- playing putt putt this weekend with my some of my amazing children
Time for the Features!
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.