Hello everyone, welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #44! This is our 6th day laying low, avoiding the coronavirus. My oldest daughter is still living in Asheville, NC. My college-aged kids have to finish this semester online, and I have plenty of time to homeschool the younger children. I’ve been cleaning, organizing, and working on decor projects during the pandemic. I have a feeling I’m going to do lots of decorative painting in the upcoming weeks. Here’s what I worked on last week:
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
One of my family’s favorite recipes is the Nestle Toll House Pan Cookie recipe. I know they would love this Tollhouse Cake!
Chaz took some laminate placemats with cork bottoms and made Chalkboard Placemats. Love it!
The next feature comes from a vintage crock blog hop. How fun is that? If you’re a frequent visitor to my blog, you know that I love vintage dishes.
For my last feature, I chose Anita’s post about making your own mixed media supplies. She has directions for making shimmer spray and mixed media wax.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.