Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #45! I hope everyone is hanging in there. We’re doing well here in South Carolina. I still have about 6 rolls of cheap toilet paper, and plenty of projects to work on while I’m homebound. This is what I did last week:
I took down my primitive Texas stars and created a Hippety Hoppety Easter Mantel. I used things I already had since Hobby Lobby and Michaels are not options right now. It was fun to shop my house!
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
I’m always amazed to see what Lisa comes up with! I really like the addition of the wire handle to these peat pots.
Helen has a great, FREE pattern for a corona virus mask. If things get worse, I might make one for my weekly trip to the grocery store.
In my opinion, Beth hit it out of the ballpark with her Cheshire Cat Tablescape!
I love Allyson’s thrifted mantel. It’s such a thrill when you find the right piece for that special decor project.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.