I’m late today, so I’m going to be brief! Welcome to Little Cottage link Party #48!
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
First of all, I loved the post about life in the country during the corona virus. Also, I lived in East tennessee for the first thirteen years of my life.
I was really impressed with Joanne’s Mother’s Day Craft. It makes me want to buy a Cricut.
I chose the next feature because I would love to learn this needlecraft. I am putting it on my crafting bucket list!
Amber shows us how yo make a crochet cup holder with a built in coaster. I love it! I wonder if she sells them?
Amy’s post about the joy of remembering all the Easters of the past (and being thankful) warmed my heart. I know the feeling. If they could only stay little! I liked her Easter tree and the mirror filled with cards too.
The needlecraft people are on fire this week! Julie made an ombre crochet face mask. If a face mask can be adorable, this one surely is!
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.