Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #53! I hope everyone is doing well. Wow, this has been a rough, sad week for all Americans. I don’t even know what to write regarding last week’s events. I just hope our nation can resolve its problems and move toward healing! On a lighter note, I did find time to custom paint a few more pairs of shoes:
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
My first feature addresses something I’ve been thinking about a lot lately. Have you ever agreed to do something, then watched as that favor/job expanded to add more things than you ever wanted to do? That happened to me last week and I had to say “NO MORE.”
The picture of this dessert had me hooked at one glance! Cindy’s Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cake looked great too. I had to choose the chocolate one, of course.
I finally received my wish- a granny square “How To” post from Alexandra! I’m excited and plan to try it soon.
Michelle’s flower pot post made me smile, and I truly needed something to be happy about this week! If you like fun, frugal projects you will surely love her blog.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.