Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #54! I hope everyone had a good week. My husband and I began the week with a St. Augustine Anniversary Trip. If you like history, great food, and plenty of shopping, you’ll love St. Augustine!
I decided to paint roses on a galvanized mailbox and list it in my ETSY Store. I painted and sold oodles of these during my craft show days.
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
My first feature is a fabulous patio makeover from Hannah. What a difference between the before and after photos!
Kippi’s hose holder is classy and functional.
Keeping with the garden theme, I’m in love with Ann’s grilling station. She created it from barn wood, shutters, and an old dresser.
Claire’s Marimekko planters are made from recycled plastic bottles and paper mache. I love the look and feel of paper mache! Then, she used Mod Podge and napkins to embellish them.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.