Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #55! While sadness filled my heart over the events occuring in our nation this past week, I was uplifted by your creative decor, projects, and recipes. I also found time to work on a few projects myself:
I made a custom Rustic Sunflower Painted Watering Can for an ETSY customer.
Since we finished homeschooling last week, I finally bit the bullet and organized my disheveled pantry. Would you like to know How We Organized Our Multipurpose Pantry?
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Thursday, 9am EST (I’m leaving the party open a day longer this year). My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
My first feature reflects my prayer for our nation. Amy’s porch is the epitome of PEACE.
Debbie’s Transferware, Uncle Sam Santa, and patriotic bottle trees inspire me to create an Americana display somewhere in my own house this summer.
I wish I could write clear instructions with few words the way Lisa does! Check out her amazing pillows made from kitchen towels.
Jenn made the nicest farmhouse (or coastal) chargers and napkin rings with basic Dollar Tree chargers and Hobby Lobby craft cord.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to six posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
At least four features will be chosen each week; sometimes more. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.