Little Cottage Link Party #8
Welcome to the 8th Little Cottage Link Party! I bet everyone is gearing up for the 4th of July this week. I spent this past weekend watching our 2nd oldest daughter play softball-as per usual. I did get a chance to arrange a Coastal Piano Scape With Dough Ornaments. Read it if you have the time.
Jennifer Wise, from Life Tales Books has graciously allowed me to take over her beloved Heart & Soul Link Up. The party will be open from 9:00 am (EST) on Mondays until 9:00 am (EST) on Wednesdays.
My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
This week I’m featuring tasty treats for the upcoming 4th of July holiday. I usually do things a little differently, but plan to change things up a bit from time to time for special occasions and holidays. On with the featured posts!
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. Three of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the 4th one will be my featured pick. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.
On with the party! Link away. If you want to pin a particular post, pin it from its original source-not from this site.