Little Cottage Link Party #9
Welcome to Little Cottage Link Party #9! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I was able to get out several posts this week in spite of all the busyness. Stay awhile and read them, if you get the chance.
Jennifer Wise, from Life Tales Books has graciously allowed me to take over her beloved Heart & Soul Link Up. The party will be open from 9:00 am (EST) on Mondays until 9:00 am (EST) on Wednesdays.
My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
The Most clicked Feature for this week was something we all need: a rotating summer menu.
My first feature pick for this week goes along with the coastal posts I’ve been making lately. I made my own coastal-themed dough ornaments a few weeks ago, but did things a little bit differently than Lisa. I love how she textured her star, and left the holes unpainted, to make it look more realistic.
My second feature pick was chosen in honor of the 4th. Amy’s home is filled with patriotic decor-which I love.
My last feature pick was a cinnamon dessert. How could I resist that?
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. One of the features will be the most viewed posts of the party, and the other three will be my featured picks. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.
On with the party! Link away. If you want to pin a particular post, pin it from its original source-not from this site.