Little Cottage Link Party
Welcome to the very first Little Cottage Link Party! Jennifer Wise, from Life Tales Books has graciously allowed me to take over her beloved Heart & Soul Link Up. I’ve really enjoyed being a part of the link up, and reading everyone else’s posts every week. Although I’ve put a little bit of my own spin on things, the start time will remain the same. The party will be open from 9:00 am (EST) on Mondays until 9:00 am (EST) on Wednesdays.
My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, ETSY stores, or other link parties.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
My plan is to choose 3 features each week. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.
On with the first party! Link away. If you want to pin a particular post, pin it from its original source-not from this site.