Welcome to Love My Little Cottage Link Party #29! I hope you’re all ready for Thanksgiving! I am; I think. This week I made a Jingle Bells and Pine Cones DIY Christmas Stocking Wreath, and a Sand Fiddler Crab Coastal Christmas Tree Ornament. Christmas prep is in full swing now!
The Little Cottage Link Party is open from Monday, 9am EST, through Wednesday, 9am EST. My goal for this link party is to help myself and others thrive in the home. I’ve spent the last two decades raising five homeschooled children in a beautiful little cottage in the South Carolina Lowcountry. In my opinion, the home is the most important place on earth. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, single, empty-nesting, or raising a large family-your home can still be a refreshing oasis of love and beauty to those who enter.
Time for the Features!
The first feature is so darn cute, I wish I’d thought of it! I think I’m gonna take this fudge to a party this Christmas season and pretend it was my idea.
The second feature is a set of gorgeous ornaments featuring one of my Christmas favorites-buffalo check! I can’t get enough of it!
The 3rd feature is another creative way to make a buffalo plaid ornament. Alexandra’s post includes a free pattern as well.
The last feature is a chocolate fudge recipe suitable for people with soy and gluten diet restrictions. Claire has a good recipe for every occasion.
- Please link up all posts related to the home. Recipes, DIY, Homeschooling, Upcycle Projects, Family Trips, and Decor posts are welcome. Lifestyle posts are okay too as long as they are related to the home.
- Please do not link up business advertisements, or ETSY stores.
- All posts should be family friendly.
- Posts that do not adhere to the rules will be deleted.
- Link up to three posts per week.
- By linking up here, you are giving me permission to promote your post on social media, and on this blog.
Four features will be chosen each week. Don’t forget to add the Little Cottage Link Party to your party page. You can pick up a button below. If you’re featured, pick up the featured button and add it to your post or blog. I will also be adding featured posts to my Little Cottage Link Party Board on Pinterest.