Egg Salad Bunny SandwichesAre you unsure about what to do with all those hard-boiled eggs? You can use those left over Easter eggs in this fun Egg Salad Bunny Sandwiches recipe. I had the idea in my mind for a while, but procrastinated because I wasn’t exactly sure how I wanted to make the bunny’s face. This afternoon, I finally pulled out the egg salad ingredients, and all the small vegetables and fruit I had on hand.
- bread (around 20 slices)
- 1/2 cup mayo (I’m a Duke’s fan)
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced (7 are pictured, but I only used 6)
- veggies and fruits for facial features (grapes, dried cranberries, carrot chips, and manzanilla olives)
- bunny-shaped cookie cutter
Instructions:Hard boil the eggs, peel, then dice. Place them in a medium-sized bowl.
KristieThis Post was featured on: Friendship Friday, Tuesdays With A Twist Linking up here If you liked this post, subscribe to Love My Little Cottage here Read DIY Easter Egg Garden Flag or Country Harvest Strawberry Pie